The nanaIna framework consists currently of four modules, all using the JSON-based modeling language NAML, which was developed, to …
- … synchronize static and dynamic media, …
- … enrich it with links that can behave individually and …
- … be able to design optimal user interaction with these media.
(in its actual version 2.3)
(in its actual Version 1.0)
|The player application for multi- and hypermedia presentations with all features.||A special player for the special needs of 306°-presentation.|
(in its actual version 1.1)
(in its development vers. 0.9)
|A player for showroom presentations of products and objects (of course with the option to embed links to the presentation).||An extension for contactless interaction with presentations through windows or over distances.|
Unfortunately the production of really good interactive media applications is not that simple and each application has its own individual needs (and pitfalls 🙁 ), the nanaIna framework is actually not a downloadable software.
We’re working on that!
But: If you are interested in multimediality, hypermediality and interactivity in your media then do not bother to contact us!
We will offer you an individual solution based …
- … on our competencies in media production AND software engineering.
- … on our competencies in interaction design.
- … and of course on basis of the nanaIna technology.